Congratulations! Your wedding invitations are special to your day! We provide custom services so your invitations fit your personality and your needs. There are some general guidelines to consider when asking for pricing and deciding what to do about your invitations. Use this checklist to help you plan your invitation/printing needs for your big day!
• What color stock would you like?
Other – specify color/type
• Would you like full color ink or black and white invitations?
– Black and white invitations are cheaper, but we can customize full color photos into your invitation package.’’
* Generally invitations are a 5X7 size (vertical or horizontal). This way you can fit them into a standard envelope and use standard postage.
* Standard invitations are NOT full bleed. That means there is about 1/8-1/4 inch border of stock that shows around the invitation. We offer full bleed options, but the pricing is slightly more.
• Would you like return cards with an envelope?
– This option you will need a full sized stamp for the mailing back. This would be provided by yourself and stamped prior to stuffing the larger envelope for mailing. The envelopes will be discarded by yourself once you receive the card in the mail.
• Would you like a return post card?
– This option only requires you to use a postcard size stamp (half the price). This is a popular option today.