Get Your Business Supplies Here!
• Does your business use multiple part forms? We offer any variety of parts, stocks, sizes, numbering and set ups.
Most common types are 2-4 part forms. We can number your invoices, quotes or other business forms as well. See what we offer here.
• Do you need to communicate with your customers, employees, or organization? We offer newsletter printing as well. We provide black ink, or full color ink printing, with folding, tabbing and mailing services available. See what we offer here.
** Design services are available for all of our product lines.
Do You Know How To Store Your Banner?
Banner storage is important to lengthen the lifespan of your banner! Here are some tips:
• Roll your banner up with the art facing out. Never fold your banners, and do not roll with the art facing in. The art and banner material can be destroyed with improper storage.
• Keep your banner in a temperature controlled location. Do not store your banner in a location that experiences extreme temperature conditions. This means never leave your banners in an enclosed vehicle in extreme hot or cold temperatures, and be sure to store it in a building location that is not exposed to prolonged lengths of time in extreme hot or cold.
• Store your banner in a dry location. Basement storage and excessive moisture can damage the fabric or a banner.
Banners can last up to 5 years, or more if stored properly. Things that can affect the lifespan of your banner are exposure to extreme weather conditions, prolonged usage (the banner is left out year round in all weather conditions), and improper storage. All banners printed by Bear Paw Printing are sealed for outdoor use and can be used all year round in any type of weather. Appropriate storage and use will keep your banner looking professional for 3-5 years.
Need to read the full banner care information? Check it out here!